Traverse Region Conservation Club (TRCC) is a great place to celebrate with friends & family. TRCC is a spacious 4716 square feet reception hall located in a beautifully 106 wooded acres. The property provides room for tents and/or an outdoor ceremony amongst the wooded scenery.
The use of the entire indoor and outdoor accommodation are at an affordable price for a weekend rental. Rental consists of Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning. Brides are allowed to decorate the evening before and then clean up the morning after with no time restriction on Saturday.
For information and reservations Contact: Kelly Lemcool (231) 943-8922
or email email@example.com
TRCC provides the following:
- Round Tables, Banquet table, and chairs- Included with rental
- Two rooms separated by a pair of double door to reduce music noise around the 360 degree view indoor fireplace.
- Indoor seating for 250 People.
- Full equipped kitchen with stove, large refrigerator, and freezer.
- Bar equipped with a 3 keg cooler, 2 taps and supplied CO2.
- Clean up service available for additional charge.
TRCC is located just south of Traverse City. 3 miles south from Chums Corners
4470 Norton Rd.
(US31 – M37 split) on M37 to Norton Road; turn west just before Lark Lawn and Garden and then 1/2 miles on right.